Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Introducing The Wednesday Collage

A new mainstay here on DOYH: the Wednesday Collage. It's pretty self-explanatory; just an amalgam of rad stuff that fits perfectly into our philosophy of nonchalant excellence. Stay filthy.

                                                                            Get in.

"Animal" - The Men

                                                                           Stems

"Nothing Can Change This Love" - Sam Cooke

                                                                      Chew on it.

"No One Deserves to be Here More Than Me" - Blacklisted

                                                    "Now I'm just turning tricks" - Bright Eyes

"Maid with the Flaxen Hair" - Richard Stoltzman


The Heart of the Woman 
by W. B. Yeats

O what to me the little room   
That was brimmed up with prayer and rest;   
He bade me out into the gloom,   
And my breast lies upon his breast.   
   
O what to me my mother's care,
The house where I was safe and warm;   
The shadowy blossom of my hair   
Will hide us from the bitter storm.   
   
O hiding hair and dewy eyes,   
I am no more with life and death,
My heart upon his warm heart lies,   
My breath is mixed into his breath. 



                                                          Prints by J. Bannon

Boom.

1 comment:

  1. In Soviet Russia.. The Wednesday Collage Introduces YOU!

    ReplyDelete